Custom Wedding Flowers, Greater Daytona Beach Area, Flowers by Milk and Honey

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mayme Baker Studio

Alex and I were a little lost in Downtown Greenville, SC  a couple weeks ago when we stumbled upon this adorable interior design studio! As soon as I saw their bright pink doors I had to make a U-turn. And I'm glad I did.

When I was in college (in Greenville) the walls of our cute little girl house were painted Tiffany Blue - all of them. I loved the loud color and it made coming home to a houseful of roommates/best friends even more fun. But when Alex and I were engaged he boldly proclaimed that he preferred white walls. White walls? That's an option? I had no idea.

Now I've come to see his side a little. Our own house is painted light grays, blues, and tans - not white, but pretty calm. But these interiors designed by Mayme Baker Studio don't hold back! They are the symbolic epitome of southern hospitality - bold, bright, and abundant! 
 Pink Vintage
Fish BathroomPink & Green Vintage Bathroom
Gray, Wood Goose
Arched Starry Hallway
Bold Milk Towel
Yellow Stripes
We didn't end up purchasing anything on our visit, mostly because it was a little out of our price range, but I enjoyed walking through!

No comments:

Post a Comment