Custom Wedding Flowers, Greater Daytona Beach Area, Flowers by Milk and Honey

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fetching on Film: Steel Magnolias

There is nothing better than a down home country wedding, especially when it's set in the 80's! In addition to the big hair and lots of make-up, Steel Magnolias is full of love, friendship, heartache, gossip and style

I love the feminine touches of pink, floral, and make-up, even if they are a little over-done. And Daryl Hannah's slight cat eye glasses really have me rethinking my next pair of spectacles. I can understand the impulse of wanting to cover every wall in your house with a different pattern of floral wallpaper, but I'll refrain. Instead I'll just bask in the glory of Steel Magnolias and wish I could tease my hair like that.
About half-way through this ultimate chick-flick, Alex leaned over and informed me that I owe him about 7 westerns just to make things even. That's fine. Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment